Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Dad's Day!

img_7388

As I lay in bed this morning I thought about this father's day. This was a big year for my dad and I. He gave me away at my wedding and he is watching as I prepare for a child of my own.

dawncraig9

This year, like last I'll head over to my parents to take my dad out. But this is the last year of this kind. Next year I'll have a child of my own and B will be a father.

It's hard to imagine!

I hope you all have a wonderful Father's Day! What are your plans?

5 comments:

  1. It definitely changes everything. Have a great one sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it changes everything but in such a wonderful way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet photos of your dad "giving you away"! Aw. Beautiful! We just hung out and relaxed today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great Father's Day. :) B is technically a "father" already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet your Dad is proud as punch! You're a beautiful daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips