Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Quick trip to Sacramento

IMG_6088

Just a quick post while we unpack from a fantastic weekend! We flew into Sacramento on Friday and flew back this morning. We had a credit for a flight we didn't make at the beginning of the year so it worked out wonderfully.

IMG_6091

Saturday was a fantastic family get-together. It's always good to see family and friends, many of which we haven't seen since the wedding. It's quite odd to think that the next time we see them we'll have a baby with us.

Speaking of babies... the above stroller was the stroller that B's grandma used for his mom! They were cleaning out her stuff and asked if I wanted it or if they should get rid of it. Apparently all 6 of the sisters slept in that stroller.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with it but I'm sure not getting rid of it!

IMG_6092

Friday night we went to a wedding and I have more details to share about it as well. In fact, I have 3 weddings to share and FYI I am wearing the same thing at all of them. I had every intention of changing shoes and jewelry and I never did because... because I'm lazy and because those are the most comfy heels I have. Don' judge me- I have limited options these days :)

What did you do this past weekend?

9 comments:

  1. Well we didn't do anything as glamorous as that. FUN! Oh and you look sooo cute. Can't even tell that you are pregnant in that picture. How in the world did you pull that off??

    I have a doll stroller that looks just like that from when I was little. You could always pile it high with stuffed animals. That would be a cute display space:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, cute stroller!!! And you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I went to a wedding when I was super pregnant and did not look NEARLY as cute as you did!

    Love that stroller. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute picture of you two! And love that the stroller has meaning. Hand me downs are awesome and even better when they have sentimental value!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A vintage stroller, that was used for his mom? Do you want it??!!! Gee, how long did you have to think about that one? : )

    We went to the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know friend, you look totally cute as a very pregnant person....but those shoes!!! How do you walk in those when you are so pregnant. I am unable to do it and I know that there is no way I will ever have another progeny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, i recently discovered your lovely blog via Crumbs. I went to gorgeous wedding this weekend as well - you are one cool pregnant lady managing a wedding celebration in those killer heels, heavily preggers!

    Just put up a post about the very English wedding on my blog if you feel like having a look. Belinda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh funn! Could you use the stroller to decorate Peanut's room? Maybe as a backdrop and filled with toys or something? Excited to see what creative thing you come up with.

    Me, I moved. Whew. So stinking tired but happy to be in our new place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Busy with Soccer games, a friends bach party and a day at the fair with some good friends. I actually did the reverse bungie ride. I was freaked out but it was so much fun! BTW I love those red shoes, they are HOT!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips