Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Have you seen Babies?



If you haven't seen it then go put it in your Netflix queue. My parents and I watched it over the weekend and loved the movie. It follows four babies from their first breath to their first steps.

The 4 children are from different parts of the world and live in very different cultures. I was amazed at the difference in surrounding and yet the complete similarities of these babies raised in San Francisco, Namibia, Mongolia and Tokyo.

Hve you seen the movie?

12 comments:

  1. I was thinking of renting this from Amazon. It looks so cute. Hope you are feeling good. You don't have long to go. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just put this on my queue last week! I can't wait to watch it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We saw it last week. It is just adorable, I was amazed at the various ways the babies learned. Such a nice job of filming. I was astonished and in love with all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw it, and LOVED it!!! The one in Africa was my favorite... but why did the poor kid in Mongolia get tied up all the time? Adrain and I laughed and laughed about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen the trailer and it made my uterus skip a beat. I am definitely putting it in my queue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'd have to check this out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, I've been meaning to send in my movies and get new ones...thank you for the info! :)
    I mentioned you in a post. You inspired me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! Babies! That was soooo cute. We've never done Netflix but this may be a deciding moment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will have to request this asap! Not sure if Tim would be interested, so I will call it a chick flick and watch it with my momma. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! I'm gonna go add it right now!
    ☺ Celeste

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips