Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 21, 2011

Storytime with Alex

IMG_0254

I have lots to catch you up on from this weekend. We had an amazing time! I had planned on blogging during our stay but my memory card wasn't compatable with the computer for some reason.

The weekend was full of hustle and bustle and friends and family and loads of laughter. Despite all that one of my favorite moments was a very quiet one this morning.

IMG_0259

During a discussion of all the things big cousin Alex would teach Peanut, we started talking about Alex's favorite books.

Alex brought out two of them and we all sat down while he read them to his little cousin.

IMG_0252

Alex did a great job with big words and different tones. He paused in between pages and made sure to hold the book so Peanut could see.

Alex did such a good job that Peanut sat there looking at the books and listening to his much older and wiser cousin.

Thank you Alex! Next time we'll read some more books!

8 comments:

  1. Awww this might be one of my favorite posts! Yay for cousin Alex! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!
    Side note: It cracks me up that the mesh undies are eye level with the comments - I ran across a pair whilst cleaning out my drawers. Rolled 'em up and tucked them back into their corner. I think we're just totally hopeless... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cousins! Cousins are wonderful! In our household, too, the smallest ones love the older. And vice-versa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How precious ,,,and so cute!!! luvuallbye

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love watching how babies respond to older kids. And it's so sweet watching the "big" kids with the little ones. Peanut has THE cutest smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, he really looks interested. That's adorable!
    ☺ Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  7. And typical of your father-in-law, there he is in the background, remote control in hand! LOL! (If you are reading this, Uncle Mike, love ya!)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips