Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 12, 2011

Bathtime

IMG_8165

Bathtime is one of my favorite times of the day.

What is it about bath time that makes it so wonderful?

Maybe I just love the 5 minutes that the boys are actually clean.

IMG_8160

It will be time to cut Daniel's hair soon
so we like to take this opportunity to play with those curls as much as possible.

When his hair is like this I say he looks like a Who from Whoville.

Picnik collage

Forget the bath toys.... cups are so much fun!

He has the sweetest expressions in these shots.

IMG_8168

And he has such squishy kissable cheeks.

Picnik collage

I just can't imagine him without those golden curls! 

3 comments:

  1. Love his curls! Yesterday I gave my girl a bath before her nap and I was JEALOUS of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top pic made this grandma's heart go pitter patter.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How completely adorable!!! Are you babysitting him during the day times or something like that? Just curious. What a cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips