Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 2, 2011

Celebrating the holidays in OC

DISNEYLAND 274

Though we may not be sledding down hills or building snowmen in our yards, 
there is no shortage of holiday cheer in Orange County. 

Time that might otherwise be spent shoveling paths to our front doors or
 defrosting our fingers and toes can be spent doing much more exciting things! 

   These six events are bound to bring the winter magic to the surf and sand:

Come see the rest of my article HERE!

2 comments:

  1. I love the holidays! I can't wait to go ice skating. The Christmas train sounds really fun. I was once lucky enough to experience the holidays in Disneyland. We were there for Thanksgiving and I got to see the Christmas parade. It was pretty epic!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips