Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Eating the Orange, A New Blog


Back in November, while preparing for the holidays, opening an etsy shop and knowing that I'm going back to work (more on that later), time seemed to be flying by. 

I figured the only logical thing to do was to start a new blog!
Yay!

OK that isn't logical at all.

The thing is, I've been thinking about doing this for a while.  
In fact, Suzanne Broughton and I first talked about me doing a food blog a couple years ago.

Suzanne is a blogging/media powerhouse.  I first met her in 2009 after she invited me to BlogCrush that she so happened to Co-Found and has grown to the largest regional blogging organization in North America.  She is a columnist, a producer and host for OC Family TV, and she writes for several blogs including her own.  

I know.

When she called and asked me if I would start a blog for OC Metro I said yes without a second thought.

OC Metro is a business lifestyle magazine (you may have seen them already) and online site.
They previously had only business bloggers on their main site and have now opened up to 3 lifestyle blogs, one of which is my new blog, Eating the Orange.

sushi

Eating the Orange is all about food in Orange County 
and I'll be covering a restaurant or other food related topic every Thursday.

So come on by and visit me there!  I'll be posting links here on Spontaneous Clapping.

Find Eating the Orange HERE!

PS.  If you come across a place that you love or someplace that you think would be worth trying... let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Your posts never fail to make my mouth water! Some of my favorite spots from when I was going to school in Orange County were Cream Pan in Tustin (you must try the strawberry croissants, but EVERYTHING I've tried is amazing), and Fukada in Irvine. I've only ever tried the duck udon and spicy tuna bowl, but both are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes sooo much sense for you to start a food blog! How exciting! I'll definitely check it out.

    Back to work?! All kinds of things going on in the Dandy household.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh....VERY, VERY COOL!!!!!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate (pun intended)...

    I will check out the new digs! I can still come here for pics of the Peanut though, can't I?

    Grandma Rocky

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips