Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Our playtime checklist for 2012

IMG_0104

It seems that sometimes I come across approximately one million things to do with the Peanut
and other days I completely draw a blank.
Orange County is packed with things to do.  Every day.  All kinds of things!

This year I've come up with 10 things that we would like to do as a family.

You noticed that I said I've come up with things we would like to do.
It's my job as a wife and mother to tell B the things that he really wants to do with us
 but just didn't know it yet.

Find my list HERE, maybe we can plan a trip together!

3 comments:

  1. I want to listen to the symphony in the park, I take Monkey on hikes all the time and I can't wait to take little Roo. We will have to meet up with you and Peanut next year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Dawn - May I just say, that I LOVE your photo of the tiger. I was born in the year of the tiger so it is a special animal to me. Great shot!!

    I can't comment on any of the OC activities, but I'm sure you'll have lots of fun this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was taken at the Sacramento zoo! Peanut is year of the tiger too!

      Delete

Your comments make my day- thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips